Your sales people will learn how to avoid giving concessions without getting something in return through extensive audio tape, one-on-one feedback, lecture, and extensive class participation. The techniques taught in NTI's workshop are those skills that every top producer uses in their day to day exchanges with customers and friends. After attending the Electronic Negotiations Training workshop with NTI, participants will see immediate results in their electronic exchanges and will close more deals in a shorter amount of time. You and your employees will know how and be able to handle difficulties during on line exchanges, and the end result will mean more profitable and enjoyable on line negotiations.
On-Site Negotiations Training can be tailored to the needs of client organization and delivered on-site at time and location of client choice.
- Effectively perceive negotiation tactics and to neutralize them.
- Manage questions to gain control of the on line negotiations.
- Answer some questions succinctly so they don't interrupt the flow of the negotiations.
- Establishing common ground in the negotiations.
- Never give a concession without getting a concession in exchange (never).
- Use the pace, written tone, to obtain a calm, powerful position.
- Properly use necessary on line documents and outlines to legitimately overcome objections.
- Use the right words to mean the right thing on line.
- Prepare a principled negotiation outline by using a simple, but highly effective format.
Length: 4 hrs
Time: 8:30 AM - 12:30 PM or 1:00 PM - 5:00 PM
For more information and pricing, please complete this form and we will email you a confidential Annotated Outline that will provide you with an hour by hour description of this training seminar.
Neutralizing Negotiation Tactics
Public Negotiation Training