Purchasing vice presidents, directors and managers; purchasing agents; newly appointed and experienced buyers and consultants and executives in the logistics and materials management functions will experience a workshop that will give them the upper hand in the purchasing world once and for all. The Art of Principled Negotiations is a set of skills you and your employees will be able to use in any and all negotiation situations.
On-Site Negotiations Training: can be tailored to the needs of client organization and delivered on-site at time and location of client choice.
Participants will learn to:
- Gain new insight into suppliers' bargaining tactics.
- Identify each type of bargaining "platform."
- Learn how to plan your negotiations in five distinct phases .
- Establish negotiation targets and objectives.
- Determine critical facts about your supplier.
- Make power and influence work for-not against-you.
- Different types of bargaining and giving and taking concessions.
- Developing a negotiation plan that is simple, but highly effective.
- How to prepare yourself for negotiations to have as much information as possible.
- Using strategy and tactics techniques for turning opponents into allies.
Class Size: 6-15 (Please note that we can increase the class size for private seminars)
Length: 1 day
Time: 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
For more information and pricing, please complete this form and we will email you a confidential Annotated Outline that will provide you with an hour by hour description of this training seminar.
Neutralizing Negotiation Tactics
Public Negotiation Training