Imagine being such an accomplished negotiator that everyone involved in the negotiations walks away satisfied. Win-Win Negotiations develops the negotiation skills participants need to become that negotiator. Whether allocating resources for a project, funding a new initiative, or establishing a supply chain for a new product a negotiation is inevitably at the center of the process.
In this hands'on hard hitting Win-Win Negotiations seminar participants learn through practice exercises how to strengthen their negotiation skills through 7 digitally recorded role-plays, 4 classroom exercises, and 3 classroom games sessions. Participants get one on one personal feedback that helps to improve their ability to communicate and negotiate in both simple, complex and difficult negotiations situations. Students practice skill building exercises as a team, one-on-one, face-to-face, so they can implement their learning within their personal business environment. By the end of day one, participants will be able to handle even the most difficult negotiations with confidence and have a high positive impact on its outcome.
On-Site Negotiations Training: is generally tailored (free of charge) to your specific needs and your organizations needs. This interactive training workshop can be delivered on-site at a time and location of your choice.
Participants in the Win- Win Negotiations seminar will learn to:
- Develop an effective plan and strategy for any negotiation
- Know when and when not to negotiate
- Negotiate face-to-face, on the phone, and through e-mail
- Learn to become more persuasive
- Develop a common negotiating language with the other parties
- Use techniques that pull information from the other parties
- Read client and employee behaviors styles to maximize closure
- Recognize interests and issues and avoid unnecessary positions
- Neutralize manipulative tactics
- Minimize conflicts and deadlocks both internally and externally
- Coordinate negotiations within client organization
- Meet business objectives by focusing on planning rather than tactic
Class Size: 6-15
(Please note that we can increase the class size for private seminars)
Length: 1 or 2 days
Time: 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
For more information and pricing, please complete this form and we will email you a confidential Annotated Outline that will provide you with an hour by hour description of this negotiation training seminar.
Negotiation Training Feedback:
"Everyone who works with other people needs to take this class. It's about so much more than negotiation, and reveals how many interactions with others are actually negotiations in disguise. Excellent course."Cynthia Oakley - BMC
"If you are serious about your professional and personal growth then win-win negotiations is for you."Christopher Davison Bulk Wine Sales
"Very engaging and interactive negotiation training session!"Katharina Kalcher, MEE - SAP