"Negotiating with Limited Authority" is NTIs one day workshop that will teach you and your employees how to win negotiations, even if you are not the highest person on the corporate ladder. Through NTIs expertise, diagnostic instruments, and actual practice sessions, you'll master the art of developing strong alliances and moving people to do what you want. You will be able to negotiate in simple, or complex and difficult negotiations situations. You'll practice skill building exercises in face-to-face negotiations situations, so that you can immediately implement your learning within your personal and your business environment.
On-Site Negotiations Training is generally tailored (free of charge) to your specific needs and your organizations needs. This interactive training workshop can be delivered on-site at a time and location of your choice.
- Establish or regain credibility so you can begin to influence others with greater ease.
- Create a collaborative work environment for faster, better negotiated results.
- Let work styles and your negotiations communications differences work for-not against-you.
- Sell your ideas and implement change successfully.
- Achieve trust and give-and-take negotiations relationships up, down and across both yours and your client organizations.
- Project self-confidence without being pushy in the negotiations.
- Know your assets, blind spots and your hidden biases.
- Apply a "win-win" model to conflict resolution and negotiate while projecting positive chemistry.
- Manage commitment and "ownership" to get mutually satisfactory negotiation results.
- Lead a negotiation, whether you are in charge or not.
- Harness your negotiations power of a positive image.
- Align the support of others before, during and after the negotiation.
- Negotiate for positive results.
(Please note that we can increase the class size for private training seminars)
Length: 1 day
Time: 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
For more information and pricing, please complete this form and we will email you a confidential Annotated Outline that will provide you with an hour by hour description of this training seminar.
Public Negotiation Training
Neutralizing Negotiation Tactics