Strategies, tactics, and counter-tactics for improving Contract Negotiation Skills are discussed and the terms and conditions of when to use them and when to merely neutralize them is emphasized. Practical exercises teach participants how solid analysis of business and project risks during business development can translate into successfully negotiated contracts. Learning how to analyze terms and conditions, how to recognize potentially risky and unacceptable terms, and how to negotiate successful deals by overcoming obstacles are introduced in a measurable format. The course includes proven best practices used by successful companies worldwide. This data is based on the Conference Board’s propriety data by specific engineering, construction, major oil companies and oil service related firms.
On-Site Negotiation Training is generally tailored (free of charge) to your specific needs and your organizations needs. This interactive training workshop can be delivered on-site at a time and location of your choice.
Participants will learn to:
- Maximize the effectiveness of participants who must negotiate in strategic, tactical, telephone and face-to-face contract issue based negotiation situations
- Increase profits through well-planned and executed collaborative negotiations
- Minimize conflict and deadlocks by providing participants with the skills necessary to handle win-win negotiations
- Coordinate the process of negotiation and documentation within the organization
- Integrate learned skills with the client and participants behaviors to enhance personal effectiveness as negotiators
- Change the focus from negotiation tactics to planning and strategy while reinforcing key corporate values
- Increase confidence of your employees in using an established contract process
- Participants will become more secure as negotiators through successful practice and extensive feedback
- Successfully enhance communications through the development of a common negotiation language
Length: 2 days
Time: 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
For more information and pricing, please complete this form and we will email you a confidential Annotated Outline that will provide you with an hour by hour description of this negotiation training course.
Negotiation Training Feedback:
"Very good class for those involved in contact negotiations as part of their job. Good information for those that need to understand the process."Tom Stubbs, QC Lab Metrologist
"This is by far the best training I have participated in during my professional career."Lesley Shull
Public Negotiation Training
Neutralizing Negotiation Tactics