Win-Win Negotiations for Salespeople is a two-day seminar which focuses on the need for developing and strengthening the sales negotiation skills of your salespeople, while keeping in mind the need to maintain lasting, beneficial client relationships. This hands-on seminar uses extensive digitally recorded role plays, exercises, games and personal feedback to improve participant’ abilities to communicate, negotiate, and handle difficult negotiation situations.
Heavy emphasis is placed on planning and executing both one-on-one and team negotiations. With these improved skills, your employees will be able to handle any face-to-face or telephone negotiation situation, both internally and externally, with greater confidence and a positive impact.
On-Site Negotiations Training: is generally tailored (free of charge) to your specific needs and your organizations needs. This interactive training workshop can be delivered on-site at a time and location of your choice.
Participants in the Win-Win Negotiations for Salespeople seminar will learn to:
- Maximize effectiveness in strategic, tactical, telephone and face-to-face sales negotiation situations to increase profits through well-planned and executed collaborative negotiations
- Effectively negotiate from the position of long-term value over lowest price
- Effectively handle customer relationships and their behavior during and after difficult negotiations
- Understand their value, price their value, sell their value and negotiate terms and conditions that allow you to leave less money on the table
- Build customer relationships by creating outcomes that benefit all parties in a negotiation situation (Building Deal Bundles)
- Eliminate wasted conflict and deadlocks in negotiations (5 phases)
- Change the focus from negotiation tactics to planning and strategy while reinforcing key corporate values
- Focus on interests and issues and not take dangerous positions
- Understand that customers are most interested in their own profitability and how to use that information to effect negotiation outcomes.
Class Size: 6-15
(Please note that we can increase the class size for private seminars)
Length: 2 days
Time: 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
For more information and pricing, please complete this form and we will email you a confidential Annotated Outline that will provide you with an hour by hour description of this training seminar.
Public Negotiation Training
Neutralizing Negotiation Tactics