In a sluggish economy, both your company and your
suppliers will be angling for the best deals.
Here's how both can win! Suppliers are
frequently far better trained in negotiations
than the purchasers who deal with them. This
hands-on seminar helps restore the advantage to
the purchasing professional. You'll gain insight
into your own negotiating strengths and
weaknesses-and then structure your own strategic
and tactical negotiating "master plan."
Purchasing vice presidents, directors and managers; purchasing agents;
newly appointed and experienced buyers and consultants and executives
in the logistics and materials management functions will experience
a workshop that will give them the upper hand in the purchasing world
once and for all. The Art of Principled Negotiations is a set of skills
you and your employees will be able to use in any and all negotiation
On-Site Negotiations Training: can be tailored to the needs of client
delivered on-site at time and location of client choice.
Participants will learn to:
- Gain new insight into suppliers' bargaining tactics.
- Identify each type of bargaining "platform."
- Learn how to plan your negotiations in five distinct phases
- Establish negotiation targets and objectives.
- Determine critical facts about your supplier.
- Make power and influence work for-not against-you.
- Different types of bargaining and giving and taking concessions.
- Developing a negotiation plan that is simple, but highly
- How to prepare yourself for negotiations to have as much
information as possible.
- Using strategy and tactics techniques for turning opponents
Class Size: 6-15 (Please note that
we can increase the class size for private seminars)
Length: 1 day
Time: 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
For more information and pricing, please
this form and we will email you a confidential Annotated
Outline that will provide you with an hour by hour description
of this training seminar.