Electronic Negotiations" is NTI's four-hour workshop that will teach you and your employees how to manage successful negotiations over e-mail that will result in more bottom line profits. Electronic Negotiations will give participants the skills necessary to prepare for, and deliver an online negotiation that will benefit both parties. These skills can be utilized by all sales people - technical, non-technical, executive, and entry-level sales representatives. Electronic Negotiations provides students with a formula that is absolutely fail proof for improving the delivery and impact of a on line negotiation.
Your sales people will learn how to avoid giving concessions without getting something in return through extensive audio tape, one-on-one feedback, lecture, and extensive class participation. The techniques taught in NTI's workshop are those skills that every top producer uses in their day to day
exchanges with customers and friends. After attending the Electronic Negotiations Training workshop with NTI, participants will see immediate results in their electronic
exchanges and will close more deals in a shorter amount of time. You and your employees will know how and be able to handle difficulties during on line
exchanges, and the end result will mean more profitable and enjoyable on line negotiations.
On-Site Negotiations Training can be tailored to the needs
of client organization and delivered on-site at time and location
of client choice.
will learn to:
- Effectively perceive negotiation tactics and to neutralize them.
- Manage questions to gain control of the on line negotiations.
- Answer some questions succinctly so they don't interrupt the flow of the negotiations.
- Establishing common ground in the negotiations.
- Never give a concession without getting a concession in exchange (never).
- Use the pace, written tone, to obtain a calm, powerful position.
- Properly use necessary on line documents and outlines to legitimately overcome objections.
- Use the right words to mean the right thing on line.
- Prepare a principled negotiation outline by using a simple, but highly effective format.
Class Size: 6-15 (Please note that
we can increase the class size for private seminars)
Length: 4 hrs
Time: 8:30 AM - 12:30 PM or 1:00 PM - 5:00 PM
For more information and pricing, please
this form and we will email you a confidential Annotated
Outline that will provide you with an hour by hour description
of this training seminar.