Empower yourself with Negotiation Skills
in order to resolve conflict!
98% of success in your business and
personal life depends on success in your negotiations. Unfortunately,
most of us when faced with confrontation at work, at home, or on the
street, tend to react through habit or emotion and that can often
lead to disastrous consequences. It's probable that most people have
made that mistake at one time or another and have come out with a
less than a satisfactory negotiated agreement.
The good news is it doesn't have to be that way. "Negotiating To Resolve
Conflict" is NTIs one day workshop that focuses on
understanding how and why conflict arises and how to negotiate in
order to resolve the conflict. Negotiations is an art and a science,
once trained, you can respond professionally and calmly under any
conflict related condition. Through NTIs highly interactive,
game playing, video taped role playing and personal feedback, you
will learn how to manage conflict, and how to effectively negotiate
and gain agreement that will satisfy the needs of both parties. NTIs
approach will help you maintain the proper level of emotion and reduce
On-Site Negotiations Training is generally tailored
(free of charge) to your specific needs and your organizations needs.
This interactive training workshop can be delivered on-site at a time
and location of your choice.
- Reinforce and enhance good communications skills during
- Learn how to be better listeners and communicators through
negotiations video taped role playing.
- Minimize conflict and negotiation deadlocks by learning
the skills necessary to negotiate and communicate difficult
- Integrate learned skills with internal and external client
and employee behaviors to enhance your personal effectiveness.
- Increase your negotiation effectiveness in all business
situations where negotiating effectively with peers, subordinates,
and superiors is required.
- Learn to help others focus on interests and not take unreasonable
- Increase your confidence and belief in yourself as a negotiator.
- Enhance your communications through the development of
a common negotiation language.
- Turn adversarial situations into welcome opportunities
to communicate openly and effectively.
- Understand and deal with the issues important to all parties
in daily situations.
- Deal effectively with passive-aggressive individuals during
Class Size: 6-15
(Please note that we can increase the class size for private
Length: 1 day
Time: 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
For more information and pricing, please
this form and we will email you a confidential Annotated
Outline that will provide you with an hour by hour description
of this training seminar.