Win-Win Negotiations for Salespeople is a two-day course which focuses on the need for developing
and strengthening the sales negotiation skills of your
salespeople, while keeping in mind the need to maintain
lasting, beneficial client relationships. This hands-on
course uses extensive digitally recorded role plays, exercises, games
and personal feedback to improve participant’ abilities to
communicate, negotiate, and handle difficult negotiation
Heavy emphasis is placed on planning and executing both
one-on-one and team negotiations. With these improved skills,
your employees will be able to handle any face-to-face or
telephone negotiation situation, both internally and
externally, with greater confidence and a positive impact.
"I found this course to very informitive, offering exact tools to improve my sales preformance."
Winning In Sales Negotiation
- Do Not Overreach in a Negotiation
If you overreach and use ruthless tactics, such as an ambush, in a sales negotiation, the other side will want to retaliate at the next negotiation or even sooner.
- Volunteer and Take Control
You want to get as much control of a sales negotiation as you can. One way you can do this is to volunteer any time you can during the negotiations.
- The 2nd Secret That Negotiators Won't Tell You
Have you heard of people saying this to you over a sales negotiation meeting?
- In Negotiation Power is Attained by the Position You Occupy
But in reality its significance lies deeper and can be an important factor in sales negotiation, as we can see by the following discussion.
- Care about Their Reality When Negotiating
People will tend to believe their concerns and aspirations during a sales negotiation will be the same as the other party's.
- Smile and Walk Away Negotiation Strategy
One of the best sales negotiation strategies you have when negotiating over the price of something is to get up and prepare to leave while saying, "Thanks for everything, but I'm not interested in the terms of this deal."
- What Is Mediation?
Mediation would not be appropriate
for a sales negotiation, but may
become useful in other business situations.
- Negotiate Successfully Through Touching
When you negotiate in different parts of the US and indeed around the world, touching someone during a sales negotiation can be perceived as being forward, out of place, and downright sexist.
- Autonomy in Negotiations
When people negotiate, they want to experience autonomy. In essence, they want to feel like they're in control throughout the sales negotiation.
- Negotiate And Win Using Body Language
If you can read and interpret body language (non verbal signals), you will have a better understanding of the gestures and other responses you receive in a sales negotiation.
- What's in a Name?
Those of you that know me know that I love computer shows. They're great places to uncover insight into the latest computer technology. They're even greater settings in which to practice sales negotiation.
- Batna Negotiating With Power And Leverage
When I am asked to coach someone in sales negotiation, I always encourage them to define their BATNA, their Best Alternative To a Negotiated Agreement, and we use this to assess potential agreement. If you are negotiating for a salary raise, your BATNA might be to find a better-paid job!
- 5 Most Asked Questions and the Answers
Start with a sales negotiation that is small and local.
- The Significance of Emotional Engagement in Conflict Management
This is true in all types of business situations affecting customer or client relationships, even sales negotiation.
- A Short Checklist To Help You Plan For A Successful Negotiation
Understanding their position and perspective can only come from thorough preparation. I hope that this short checklist will help you as you prepare for a successful sales negotiation.
- Are You Afraid To Negotiate?
A sales negotiation should be viewed as
an opportunity to save or earn more money. Make a game of it. Thats right. I
said, make a game of it. As children, we loved playing games and we were not
inhibited by our emotional feelings.
- Sales Negotiations - Afraid, Know More
- Sales Negotiation: Haggling in China
- Escalation As A Negotiation Strategy
- Sales Negotiation: Do You Really Want That Job Or Contract?
- Winning the Battle and the War - Sales Negotiation Success
- Sales Negotiation - Before Negotiation
- How to Talk Convincingly In Sales Negotiation
- How to Avoid Being Manipulated During Negotiations
- Sales Negotiation: How to Negotiate
- The Art Of Sales Negotiations In About 5 Minutes
- You Can't Play Win-Win with A Bully
- Sales Negotiation Training: Let's Make a Deal
- International Sales Negotiation Tips
- Effective Sales Negotiating Strategy - Be Prepared
- Sales Negotiation Best Practices
- 3 Vital Factors That Work Like Gangbusters