Online negotiation training classes, lead by an instructor, combines best practices, field work and coaching that is delivered in 60 to 90 minute sessions one day per week right to your desktop.
Leveraging sequential coaching sessions, employees lock in new negotiation skills by immediately applying them to their own business situations, with weekly field work assignments supported by our professional follow-up coaches during weekly sessions. The modules can be assembled in various sequences to address any skill gap.
These building blocks can be rapidly customized and delivered to impact any business area.
Our online training distills 30+ years of success with over 50% of the Fortune 500 by focusing on:
- Processes – Best practices and strategies to empower teams to survive and thrive in today’s difficult business environment.
- Technology – The most advanced tools and methods to help teams reach their goals faster and easier.
- People – Skilled negotiation coaches and account negotiation executives help to provide support and instruction to each team member throughout this customized skill transformation experience.
"This 2-day win-win negotiation training seminar is concise and provides a great set of tools for the sales person to better understand their customers and more efficiently negotiate contracts. "
David Eveland -
VP, Sales and Marketing ,
More on Affordable Negotiation Training
- Drafting a Successful Statement of Work
Creating a statement of work is not an easy task and can be time consuming but is well worth the effort. It may require negotiation training.
- Do You Embarrass Yourself With These Negotiating Mistakes?
In my interview about negotiation
training with Camp Group CEO Jim Camp, he pointed out the difference
between tactics and principles.
- Do You Make These Confidence Mistakes When Negotiating?
These 3 Key Confidence Mistakes have demonstrated a negotiation training issue in what you need to know to make your negotiations more successful.
- Don't Negotiate Against Yourself
What did you do wrong? Think about your basic negotiation training! What you did wrong was not waiting for an answer. You must demand a counter-offer. Some negotiators cannot stand silence.
- The Art of Negotiating Deals
Contrary to common belief, far more is negotiable than entrepreneurs think; they just have to know how to do it and how not to. A little negotiation training can make a big difference.
- Effective Negotiation Strategies - Being Prepared
Their answers often show, however, that they are not yet ready to begin an effective negotiation session. It is clear they need further negotiation training.
- Negotiation Training For Business
You should choose a negotiation training program that has a long track record of success. You should not accept a program that simply sits your employees down and talks to them for a few hours.
- Negotiating Through Strength - While not Displaying Anger
That's why it's so important to understand the makeup, the characteristics, and value system of the other person through negotiation training.
- How To Talk Like A Mediator Part 3
To relay the party's position, the Mediator often needs negotiation training to change the tone so that the response can keep the mediation going. Here are some examples of toning down the language.
- When You Negotiate, What Do You Focus On?The ex-football player lost the whole deal and because of his demeanor and attitude, he will not be in the upper tier of investors the client, on whose behalf I was negotiating, will reach out to in the future. In the end, you could say, the ex-football player fumbled the deal. He could have used some negotiation training.
- When You Negotiate Check Emotions (Role)
Nevertheless, you should recognize the role someone plays and acknowledge it for what it is. Good negotiation training will help you do this.
- When you Negotiate Check Your Perception
For those of you that have attended my negotiation training seminars, or have been following this series for some time, you know I pride myself on being very aware of any environment I'm in.
- Negotiating With People of Prestige and Power
When you negotiate with people of prestige or power, do you become meek? Take our negotiation training seminar.
- A Checklist Of The Ten Things You Must Do To Be An Effective Negotiator
However, whilst there are no rules in negotiation, there are guidelines that need to be adhered to in order to be an effective negotiator. This article explores these ten key guiding principles of negotiation training.
- Negotiating With Angry People
Negotiation Training - When you negotiate with people who are angry, what
strategies and tactics can you use to combat their anger?
- 6 Steps to Build Better Negotiation Training
Once you understand the timeline of any negotiation
you will use this negotiation training to become a skillful negotiator in defining the action and asserting your
position more accurately.
- Negotiation Training: Price Objection
- Negotiation Training: How to Ask For a Pay Raise
- Negotiation Training: Who Wants To Be The Boss?
- Negotiation Training: How To Get A Raise At Work - Do's and Don'ts
- Negotiation Training: Put It In Writing
- The Fine Art of Negotiation Training
- Negotiation Training: "But" vs "And"
- Negotiation Training: Negotiating Concessions
- Negotiation Training: The Role of Role Playing
- Salary Negotiation Training: Don't Be Emotional
- Three Negotiation Training Techniques
- Effective Negotiating Training- The Key To Sales Success
- What Makes Effective Negotiation Training?
- Build Better Relationships with Negotiating Training
- Be Persistent in Negotiations
- Negotiation Training: 5 Reasons Everyone Needs It